PITA the history

Saturday 28 April 2012

red leaves and treasure from the youth group

Jude and I went to the playscape today
we found a beautiful AUTUMN garden
with a carpet of red leaves

but most excitedly for both of us
we found another fantastic creation left in the sandpit
by the youth group
who gather in the hall and surrounds, including the playscape

We explored it
followed all the paths
and thanked the youth group as if they were there
Jude wanted to tell them how much he loved it

it feels like the beginnings of a very beautiful exchange





 





I had a go at creating a stick hut
I was hoping for a publicity shot for a flyer
for SMALL WORLDS

I had fun
Jude didn't join me
he was
finding and climbing a ladder
and other ramblings...
we were both in our own worlds

No comments: